We prepare the technical documentation necessary for rural state management in forestry, livestock and agriculture, with the aim of always reaching the technical, economic and ecological viability of each state:
- Forest management projects.
- Reforestation projects.
- Fire Prevention Plans.
- Technical reports on permit and grant application.
- Valuation of rural states.
- Feasibility studies on rural states for purchase transactions.
Furthermore, we assume all administrative tasks arising from rural state management, assuming owner representation before public administration in regard to activities such as:
- Processing of grants for rural states, follow-up to the calls and drafting of the documents necessary for grant. Help most requested is:
- Aid for forestry investments in agricultural exploitations (Reforestation).
- Aid for improving forests in rural areas.
- Aid for defensive measures against wildfires.
- Aid from the Common Agricultural Policy (PAC).
- Agro-environmental aid.
- Application for work permits for forestry work.
If you need our professional technical guidance on the management of your property, contact us.